A Conference Bridge is a feature in our system that allows you to communicate with two or more people in a single phone call.
To set up a Conference Bridge is very easy, just follow these very simple steps:
- On your Smart PBX dashboard, click the Main Number option below the Dashboard.
- Once you’re in the Main Number, select the Main Conference Number and assign a spare number to the conference bridge. This should be the number your users will call for their bridge. You can add multiple numbers to suit your preference.
- Go back to your Smart PBX dashboard and click on Users. After which, click on the User Features for a specific user.
- Click on the Conference Bridge icon and enable it. Set a personal conference room number. After which, users will now have their own personal Conference Bridge and all they need to do is to enter a 10-digit phone number and room number.
- Save Changes to finish the set up.